Vaper & Vendor Rights
kickbuttandvape.com does not endorse any of the organizations listed below. We are presenting this information to assist vapers in protecting their individual freedoms and rights. We do suggest you get involved. Vaping is under constant scrutiny with much mis-information published. That mis-information misleads health authorities and improperly skews the discussion about vaping that can affect your freedoms to vape and your rights as an individual.
Advocates for Vaper's Rights and Associations for Tobacco Harm Reduction
- Consumer Advocates for Smokefree Alternatives Association (CASAA) has over 17.700 members. There are members worldwide, but they seem to focus more on the United States.
- National Vapers Club (NVC) is a United States based organization advocating vaper's rights.
- Utah Vapers is a vaper's advocacy group specific to the state of Utah in ?the United States.
- European Free Vaping Initiative (EFVI) advocate for vaping in Europe.
- UK Vapers In Power (UKVIP) appears to be a new political party in the UK focused on vaping and vapers rights. They seem to be linked to EFVI. They have no website at the moment, so we have linked to their Facebook page.
- Australian Vapers Association is a new organization for vapers in Australia. They have no website at the moment, so we have linked to their Facebook page.
- Canadian Vapers Rights. Tobacco Harm Reduction Association of Canada. Here's their Facebook page. And their website.
Vendor Trade Associations
(Please note that Vendor Trade Associations exist to promote their rights to generate revenue and profits. These vendor rights may or may not conflict with user's rights.)
- Fédération Interprofessionnelle de la Vape (FIVAPE) is based in France, the only country known to have classified vaping products under tobacco products. Vapers and vendors in France need support from the rest of the world in their uphill fight with the French government and health agencies.
- Tobacco Vapor Electronic Cigarette Association appears based in the United States and has "branches" world wide.
- American E-Liquid Manufacturing Standards Association (AEMSA) is a vendor trade organization for American manufacturers of eLiquid. They currently have 14 members in the United States.
- Electronic Cigarette Industry Trade Association UK (ECITA) is a vendor trade association based in the UK. It is not clear if other European vendors can join.
- Smoke-Free Alternatives Trade Association (SFATA) is a trade association for vendors in the United States.
- Electronic Cigarette Trade Association of Canada is a vendor trade association based in Canada.
kickbuttandvape.com has found a number of companies that provide services to vendors, such as liability insurance, etc. We do not endorse these services or providers in any way.
If you know of any links that can be added to this page, please let me know.